TOUR TO KARNATAKA
Price : 28500
Arrival in Bangalore
On your arrival in Bangalore, you meet our tour representative who guides you on your journey henceforth. You check in to the hotel and relax for now.
After refreshing breakfast, you set to leave for sightseeing in Bangalore. Our tour representative takes you to Bangalore’s hottest attractions like Vidhan Sabha, a government edifice built in Neo Dravidian style; Lal Bagh Botanical Garden, adorned with beautiful flowers; Tipu’s Palace, belonging to the popular ruler, Tipu Sultan, this palace reflects Mughal architecture at its best, and Bangalore Palace, built in Tudor style, this is a must visit attraction of Bangalore. With dusk setting upon.
After breakfast, you leave for Mysore. Upon reaching Mysore, you check in to your hotel room and get ready for sightseeing. This day you will visit Mysore Palace, the most famous palace of India, built in 1912, with the Indo Saracenic style of architecture; and Brindavan Garden, beautiful garden adjacent to a multipurpose dam, weaving a soulful panorama. In late evening, you get back to the hotel room and stay overnight.
Following your breakfast you leave for a drive to Hassan. As you reach Hassan, you check in to your hotel room. On the fourth day, you visit topmost tourist attractions in Halebid and Belur, the Chennakeshava Temple. By late evening you return to the room and stay overnight.
Hassan to Hospet
Upon breakfast, you leave for Hospet. On arrival, you check in to the hotel room and spend the rest of the day on your own leisure. Further, you spend the night in the hotel.
After breakfast, you leave for sightseeing in Hospet. The famous monuments of Hampi are explored today. These are the remnants of the erstwhile Vijayanagara Empire. In late evening, you retire in the hotel room and stay overnight.
Hospet to Bangalore for departure
After checking out from the hotel, you are taken back to Bangalore to continue your onward journey. And this is how this memorable journey ends.
- Accommodation on 01 Double Room.
- Daily Breakfast- As per the Package in the Hotel.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air Conditioned Swift Dzire Carwith an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Guide Services.
- Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
- Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
- If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / PAN card
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com