KASHMIR WITH VAISHNO DEVI
Price : 25500
Jammu transfer to Katra (45 km / 2hr)
Katra – Vaisnodevi Darshan – Katra
After breakfast, start your Holy Journey to Mata Vaisnodevi Darshan. Mata Vaishno Devi temple is one of the holiest Hindu temples dedicated to Shakti and is the second most visited religious shrine in India after Tirupati Balaji Temple. Trek to Mata Vaishno Devi shrine (14 km), ponies can also be arranged by self (at your own cost) for the trek, return back to Katra late in evening/night. Overnight stay at hotel in Katra.
After early breakfast, get ready for Srinagar via Patnitop (270 km / 9 to 10 hrs). Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
Sightseeing in Srinagar
After early breakfast, get ready for a half day excursion and visit Shankracharya Temple, Pari Mahal and Hazratbal Shrine, which are the most famous places in Srinagar. Other must visit attractions include the beautiful Mughal Gardens, along with Shalimar Bagh and Nishat Bagh. You will find some interesting views in surrounding of the lake for sightseeing. Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
Srinagar-Gulmarg-srinagar (55 + 55 = 110 km)
After early breakfast, you will be transferred to Gulmarg. You will cover this 60 km long journey in approximately two hours. It is one of the most splendid summer resorts in Kashmir. Enjoy breathtaking view of nature with snowy mountains. Gulmarg has highest golf course with 18 holes and most mesmerizing ski slopes which are famous all over the world. Go for Gondola rides (payable by the customer) from Gulmarg to Khalinmarg range. Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar (80 + 80 = 160 km)
After breakfast proceed to full day excursion of Sonmarg which is one of the most beautiful drives from Srinagar. Sonmarg also called Meadows of Gold is located at a height of 2692 meters. You may take a pony ride (at your own cost) to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year. Evening Back to Srinagar . Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
Srinagar – Pahalgam (85 km / 3 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam (The valley of shepherds).Which is about 96 kms from Srinagar, which will be covered in app. 3 hours. You Can visiting the saffron fields of pampore, Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by the King Awantivarman), o n En-route. Drive throught the pine forests. Arrive at Pahalgam and enjoy Lidder stream. Later walk along pony trails with a magnificent view of the mountains. . Overnight stay at hotel in Pahelgaon.
Local Sight seeing
Pahalgam full day at Leisure at Palgaon or local Sight seeing & personal activities. Overnight stay at hotel in Pahelgaon.
Pahalgam to Jammu (290 km / 9 to 10 hrs)
Railway station drop.
- Accommodation on 01 Double Room.
- Daily Breakfast- As per the Package in the Hotel.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air Conditioned Swift Dzire Carwith an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Guide Services.
- Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
- Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
- If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / PAN card
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com