DELIGHTFUL GOA VACATION
Price : 15500
On reaching Goa airport, meet our Hoteltist representative who assists while you take a transfer to the resort. On completing the check-in formalities, take some rest for the day. In the evening, you can go to enjoy a stroll around the beach or indulge in your favorite beach activity. Stay overnight at the hotel.
This morning, you have your breakfast and then start driving towards North Goa. North Goa is dotted with some of the most beautiful beaches of Goa. Dona Paula, Calangute, Baga and Miramar Beach are popular beaches of North Goa. North Goa is home to a number of tourist attractions like Fort Aguada, Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral. Spend the day sightseeing around North Goa. You can begin with a visit to “Cidade de Goa”, the original name given to the ‘city of Goa’ which was established
- After having your breakfast, head towards South Goa. Today, you will be sightseeing at major attractions of South Goa including Colva Beach, Mangeshi Temple, Santa Durga Temple and some more attractions. Begin with a visit to Margao, the capital of Salcette taluka and headquarters of the South Goa district. Visit the historical “Largo de Igreja”, the Church square of Margao, which once used to be its colonial quarter. The church square is dotted with beautiful old buildings on one side and th
This is the last day of the Goa tour. Munch some delicious breakfast and then check out of the hotel. Start driving towards the airport and on reaching, board your flight to home. The tour ends here.
- Accommodation on 01 Double Room.
- Daily Breakfast- As per the Package in the Hotel.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air Conditioned Swift Dzire Carwith an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Guide Services.
- Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
- Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
- Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
- If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / PAN card
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com