3 DAYS TRIP TO GOA
Price : 13500
Upon your arrival at Goa airport/ railway station, our tour representative assists you in smooth transfer to the hotel for a pre-booked stay. The first day of your Goa trip will acquaint you with the rich Portuguese culture and heritage of this tiny Indian state. There are several remnants in Old Goa in the form of century old cathedrals such as Basilica of Bom Jesus and Chapel of St. Francis Xavier.
The 2nd day of your 3 days tour to Goa is dedicated to the exploration of North Goa beaches. The charm of Goa beaches lies in its beautiful beaches lined on the seashore and attracts a huge crowd of Indian and international tourists. Some popular beaches that you can visit include Anjuna, Baga and Calangute. These beaches will allow you to indulge in water sports such as Para sailing, scuba diving and water skiing.
On the 3rd day of your Goa Trip, you will head straight towards South Goa. Colva is a popular beach in South Goa. The beach is home to shacks, resort complexes, tourist cottages, discos and eateries. Have some fun and laze around as the day will mark the end of your holiday in Goa. You will be assisted in smooth transfer to the Goa airport/railway station to board flight/train for onwards journey.
- Accommodation on 01 Double Room.
- Daily Breakfast- As per the Package in the Hotel.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air Conditioned Swift Dzire Carwith an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Guide Services.
- Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
- Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
- Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
- If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- ADULT: Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / PAN card
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com